- It is a collective goal.
- A collective goal led by General Management and the Group's Executive Committee.
- A collective goal shared by teams that subscribe to, and work towards, this goal.
- Knowing how to nurture collective intelligence built on the skills and motivation of individuals who know how to work together.
- The success of a collective project, with its reliance on collaboration, depends on all parties assuming, through delegation, full responsibility and engagement of relevant skills.
- People eager to better and surpass themselves, whilst bringing a common project to fruition.
- These are people who, in order to work together, share a strong culture - an element that brings together and mobilizes all of the Group's players - and put the values they have chosen into action: confidence, commitment, and mutual respect.
- Confidence in the entrusted mission and the assigned delegation. To have the right to make mistakes and the obligation to react. Confidence can only exist if the entrusted person makes a commitment.
- Commitment to a common project, for the team, to achieve results. Commitment supported by volition, effort, and perseverance.
- Mutual respect through reciprocal listening and acceptance of differences. In accordance with roles, hierarchic responsibility, personnel, and the regulatory framework of the company's common undertaking.
The day-to-day ideals of all personnel, these values are expressed, day after day, by visible behavior, ensuring the ideals are "present within the walls of the company" rather than just "displayed on its the walls".
Do you share our Values? Come share our Project and further your own.
HR Director Aldes Group
View our Employment opportunities and apply directly online.
Visit the Applicant area to submit your general application for employment.
To apply to one of our overseas subsidiaries, please contact them directly (Locations Section).